We had two OSU nights, first the civil war game then the Las Vegas Bowl vs. BYU. Many wondered if I would wear OSU or BYU but since I'm a wolverine, I did what would make my husband happy...OSU it was. I made monster cookies with orange and black m&ms and we cheered on the beavers, but sadly they lost. :( Don't worry the story gets better...
Yummy cookies kept everyone happy.
Our hot shoes Clancy bought us when we first got married.
So they lost,but the good news was as we were watching the game we got the call that Clancy's sister had her baby!!! That means we had two new nephews one week apart. My Brother and his wife had their fifth child his name is Jakson and we can't wait to meet him-he's in AZ. Then one week later we met Carson and he is a CUTIE! Clancy and I love them both very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment