Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Jean Alert
I've never called out for some help on my blog before, but I am in need of some new jeans. Ever since American Eagle discontinued my favorite jeans- the Madison style jean, I've been looking for some good jeans that I love...It was about 4 years ago that this happened. I've had a lot of good ones but nothing as great as those. SO let me in on what jeans you like. I promise to go try them if they aren't too expensive and I'll let ya'll know what I end up with. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
katie this is amazing. i was 100% about to write a post about the JEANS i just bought TODAY! they are actually from American Eagle as well, and regular price at 40.00. They are called "artist" and I like the dark stretch ones. get one size smaller then what you actually are because they really do stretch out. i have 2 pairs and LOVE them. tight on the bum and thighs, but wide enough at the bottom of the leg to cover my shoes mostly. I'm not a huge fan of skinny jeans cuz i'm not skinny and they only look good on the skinnies.
i will write a post about this tomorrow, but today they had a deal where you got 20% off of your totaly purchase if you got 2 denim anythings. james got some jeans on sale for 30 and i got a pair on clearance that was 30 plus an additional 30% off. our grand total:43.00 for two pairs of AE jeans. fantastic.
as you can tell i am stoked. i hope you find the jeans that are made for you so you can love jeans again. haha.
Downeast has super duper good ones. At least I seem to be able to find ones I love at good prices there. I like lucky when I can find ones that aren't high wasted
Katie, you would look good in ANY jean you wear. good luck!
Man, good luck!
Post a Comment