Sunday, October 31, 2010

clancyadababyitsagirl

Does anyone remember the commercial where the person called collect to tell the parents they had a baby and when the opperator asked who was calling he quickly said bobadababy itsaboy? Well we remember it and it always makes me laugh.

Anyway on to the good stuff...I'm getting bigger and bigger and as you will see it's not just my belly but my face is a little more poofy than usual. I used to only have poofy cheeks in the morning but after looking through these pictures I think it's more a permanent state.



 Above and Below are pictures at 29 weeks. If you look back a few posts I'm in the same brown shirt and it's not stretched out so much.
Today Magnolia got the cutest little outfit from her Grandma Black...oops I just gave it away, I guess we'll make the announcement:
Baby's first name: Magnolia
Middle name: Still deciding
Last name: Black
Well it was the cutest thing, we got home and Clancy took the outfit into the somewhat put together crib we have up and practiced putting Magnolia to bed. I love him so much and he's just so excited to be a daddy.

8 comments:

Jodi said...

When I saw the title of this post I knew exactly what commercial you were talking about. And now I'm laughing about it.

Becky said...

When we found out we were having a boy Steve called his brother and did that :) Cute name! I'm soooo excited for you. And, don't worry, the poof eventually starts to go down (although I can hardly see yours).

Julie said...

poof,smoof...all worth it! Cutest little baby bump i ever did see. I'm not giving up on my girl yet, but i will let you use kate(i guess it is YOUR name and everything) for the middle name if you want. that's my vote for the week.

Julie said...

ps i like the last name too, i think if will go great with magnolia!

Tee said...

My vote is the same as Ju's...and I plan on using too. That would be cute if all of our girls have the same middle name! I love, love, love your belly and your slightly poofy cheeks!

leslie said...

That must be a special spirit that you are carrying because you just RADIATE and are absolutely beautiful!

Jared Curtis said...

Cute spiders

Beckstrom Family said...

Yay! How exciting! Congratulations - girls are SO much fun! :o]