Saturday, October 30, 2010

Family Reunion #2

I know, I know this is back from our summer but time is just rushing by so fast that I can't quite keep up so let's all remember the nice hot weather of August and the nice free time of summer, before school got in the way. 

The beginning of our big Oregon trip this year started out at the Jeffereies family reuntion in Idaho. We had so much fun and these pictures will show what a great family. Feel the love.
I won the rock, paper, scissors competition! You can all just start calling me RPC champion.

Our pyramid tradition

The kids all had so much fun kicking the dirt, throwing the dirt, and rolling in the dirt- we could barely recognize Soli at the end of the day.

Mom rode on a motorcycle, we are all so proud!

Clancy just being his handsome self.

* Coming up on clancy b. & me:  Baby girl celebrates 29 weeks in my belly and the rest of the Oregon trip! 

No comments: