Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Walked

 I debated back and forth for awhile if I should walk at graduation because I was done with school  in December and wouldn't be able to walk until April finally I decided I was only doing this once in my life so I better go out with a bang!
Clancy got maggie a cute littl UVU shirt-maybe she'll go there someday :)
 I had so much family come and support me! Thank you so much for sitting through all those names! More importantly thank you all for helping me through my 5 1/2 years of school!

 This is maggie making her wolverine face! Go UVU Wolverines!!!
PS- During the entire commencement I would get all teary eyed thinking of all of this being over- I couldn't even think of it being over, I really love learning and love the fun of discovering new things about life and myself. In the words of Arnold...I'll be back.

No comments: