I held the camera up.
I said, "Make a funny face Mags!"
And that little smarty pants made one.
My very favorite picture at the moment.
Now 3 things about Mags, 3 things about me, and 3 things about Clancy
MAGS
1. Maggie is now saying "wow" and "mom". Wow was her first official word, she's been saying it for awhile and it's so adorable because she whispers it in amazement at anything new, sparkly, or exciting. I'm kind of hoping she's not dislexic because her second word is just her first word upside down.
2. She LOVES her doll Summer that we got her for her birthday. She hugs her, pushes her in a stroller, and likes to wrestle her on the bed when daddy isn't home to wrestle with Maggie.
3. Much to my dislike her favorite foods right now are vienna sausages (her daddy loves them too, I won't even try them because they disgust me that badly) black beans, and broccoli.
KATIE
1. I just finished reading The Help and absolutely loved it. I miss sitting down with the characters everyday while maggie is napping. I just started reading Cinderella Ate My Daughter. Very interesting. Mom's of little girls will probably find it very interesting...and if you were a sociology major like me then you'll love it.
2. I have had major cravings for chips and cottage cheese lately. My favorite right now is cheddar and sour cream chips with cottage cheese and I think I've eaten two whole bags and two whole containers in the last 3 weeks. NO I'm not pregant. I just get food cravings.
3. Clancy and I played raquetball a few weeks ago. It was so much fun and I always forget how much I love sports and competition until I play and then it all comes back to me and I'm all fired up to win. Clancy won, but not by much so I can't wait to play again soon and BEAT him this time!
CLANCY
(this isn't really fair because I'm writing this for Clancy, but I guess I wrote Maggie's too so If Clancy or Maggie want to change their 3 things they can)
1. Clancy got a job! He'll be working for UDOT as a rotational engineer after graduation. Very excited and very blessed!
2. Clancy is playing Bball on the elders quorum team and they're doing really well. Clancy is the man at defense and always seems like a kid after playing- he's all excited and sweaty and just paces the house telling me about all the good plays, little fights,and bad calls.
3. We will be moving with our job but not til after the summer, so that means Clancy gets to do our garden again this year! The garden is one of his favorite hobbies. He plans out where things will go and what he wants to plant and engineers all these new sorts of methods for watering and such. Mags is going to love being outside with Daddy this summer working in the garden and playing in the mud.
Last Final Tidbit: After Clancy got the job, Clancy's family came and left this on our porch. So sweet of them-thank you to all of our family and friends for their love and support with getting through school/getting a job. We love our transportation engineer!
2 comments:
Yum! I LOVE chips in cottage cheese and Ty thinks I'm crazy--says that normal people like fruit with their cottage cheese. Maybe it's a Jefferies thing?
I love the funny face Maggie is making!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment