Last night was Clancy's last night of doing homework
+
Today is Clancy's last day of school.
+
And next week is his very last final.
=
Eating at Awful Waffle to celebrate!
His last homework assignment finished on Tuesday April 10 at 10:45 pm ( I don't know that he's ever been done with homework that early)
His last day heading out to school. Now we just need to get those finals done and it will be time to PARTY!
Thank you Clancy for all of your hard work and for accomplishing such an amazing goal.
I hope I NEVER drink triscuits and if I do I guess I will drink them responsibly.
PS- The triscuit minis are way better than the normal size ones cause you don't feel like you have a mouth full of hay, just a mouth half full of hay.
PS- The triscuit minis are way better than the normal size ones cause you don't feel like you have a mouth full of hay, just a mouth half full of hay.
3 comments:
I've never seen triscuit minis before but the concept sounds genius!
Congrats to Clancy! Doesn't it feel so good to be DONE?
I'm so jealous that he is all done! What a funny thing to put on a triscuits box. Made me giggle
I can not WAIT until jared is done with school. Congratulations to all of you! Good luck with the moving and changes! Also, I am really glad to know that you are going to be responsible with those triscuit minis.
Post a Comment