Hodge-podge is a word used to describe a confused or disorderly mass or collection of things.
Warning: This will be a hodge-podge post.
Maggie loves this little chair I bought her. $5 bucks at Wal-Mart and it was love at first sight. She wanted to hold it in the cart and after I finally convinced her that wouldn't really be the best idea she kept her hand on it while we did the rest of our shopping with it in the cart. Then cried when I went to put it in the trunk so it went in the backseat with her. Now she sits in it everyday. It's adorable.
These ducks are very friendly. They see so many people that they don't really run when you approach them. Maggie would get closer and closer and make a funny little giggle/scared noise. Then as soon as they moved she'd be off running the other way.
This makes me laugh so hard. She was playing with the bubble wand and figured out that she could hold it between her belly and legs if she stood at just the right angle. She kept doing it the whole day. I think we might need to develop it a little more but it will definitley have to be a part of some family reunion talent show :)
Trying on Daddy's headlamp. Does not even look like her! Oh man I love her big squishy cheeks though!
Clancy and I were able to go to the groundbreaking for the Provo City Center Temple. What a neat experience. We heard from an apostle of the Lord and can't wait to come back and go to the temple once it is finished.
Shootin' hoops with dad!
Go Maggie! Go Maggie!
We somehow make it to a swing set almost everyday. She loves to swing. Oh and she's a pro at slides now. Loves them to pieces.
Out with her cousins. Meeting a fireman and seeing a firetruck!
2 comments:
Love the hodge podge and love your hair! It was so fun to see your Sea World pics, too. We took Jack there at probably the same age and it was perfect.
The photos in these past few posts are just priceless! You three are such a fun and cute family :)
Post a Comment