Friday, May 18, 2012

San Diego Sea World Day

Day 2 SEA WORLD DAY!!!

Touching a star fish

Watching the sea lion show. We were all very impressed. Maggie giggled at the otter in the show.

Feeding the seals some fish- I left this up to Clancy and Maggie. Touching fish is not really my thing.

Being with Clancy and Maggie though is definitely my thing!


Neither one of us liked this big ugly fish much.
After we went to this amazing restaurant called Devine Pastabilities. It is such a neat and unique idea and was very delicious! Pretty much they put pasta in a sandwich and it's awesome!

This is what Maggie thought of it.

And this might be mine and Clancy's favorite picture ever. Back at the hotel, getting ready for bed, wild hair, and biggest cheesin' smile in the world. She'd say day 2 was a success!
Oh and PS- Yes I chopped my hair off and colored it too! It was time for a change and I love it!

1 comment:

deb said...

This looks like SO much fun! Glad you had such a great time.