Monday, November 19, 2012

Three Little Pics

 
Until I can get blogger to upload more pictures you can enjoy these three...
 
Maggie had a week where she was obsessed with wearing her Nemo swim diaper on the outside of her clothes. Such a stylish girl! Or maybe just a sucker for anything Nemo.

We moved from Provo to Richfield. We will miss our old place and old neighborhood so much but already we are loving our new place and new neighborhood!

Bundled up playing in the snow frost.
 

3 comments:

Tae and Jay said...

Stinkin cute jacket! And her fashion is wonderful. Haha. I love that little kids can get away with doing stuff like that. :)

The Woods said...

Richfield?! I didn't know. Cool! Did Clancy get a new job?

leslie said...

I can't get blogger to upload any more of mine either... Let me know if you figure it out... By the way... cute pics!