Before this month of love is over I thought I'd post some things that we love...and yes I loved my kindle fire that I got from my valentine! My mom was the winner in guessing it (from a previous post) but she did have an extra clue so she had a bit of an advantage :)
I love Clancy. I could not be the person I am today without him. I am a better me because of him. I love all of the big and little things he does everyday to show me that he loves me. I love all of who he is.
Clancy loves Maggie being old enough to wrestle and do tricks with. It scares me to death but she and he have a BLAST! Then by the time I can see that it's safe and nobody will get hurt then I have a blast watching them.
Here he is on a little date with Maggie to go bowling. He is so handsome and the best dad in the world.
Magnolia loves doing arts and crafts and helping with whatever I can find for her to help with.
This day she helped me hang hearts on the windows!
I know I've said it before but this girl LOVES books. She ripped one of her books this day so I took her books away. Didn't stop her-she went and grabbed one of my old textbooks off of the shelf. Child Development, how ironic.
And she loves "nursery school" that's what she calls it. She looks forward to it all week and loves to tell me everything she learned at nursery school. (I know her white shoes are not looking so white anymore, I guess that means it's time to go shopping!)
Curtis loves snuggling and being cute. He's a pro at doing both of these.
What have you loved during the month of February?

2 comments:
Oh these two girls would just have a blast together reading and 'loving' nursery (glad she loves nursery now!) And I laughed at Clancy wrestling with Maggie and you being scared because that is so Rand and I (except I am the one wrestling and playing with Emma, and Rand is scared!) Let me know when you make it up here, Emma has something for Maggie!
That textbook picture needs to be framed - so cute!
Post a Comment