Thursday, October 3, 2013

Reunited

We had two AMAZING family reunions this summer. First was a Nuttall family reunion in Panguitch Utah. Maggie caught her first fish. We spent great time around the campfire. Grandma Black brought fun things to for the kids to do. Clancy went on a long bike ride. Curtis enjoyed being cuddled by everyone. I loved getting to know the Nuttall side of the family better and hearing great ancestor stories! Unfortunately our camera was out of battery, Clancy took some on his phone but until I figure out how to get his phone pics on here you'll just have to imagine a beautiful campsite with a lake and deer :) 

Our Second was our Curtis reunion at Aspen Grove. We had so much fun eating, doing a ropes course, archery, paintball, family games, ping pong, swimming, badminton, surprise birthday party for my dad, mini golf, shuffle board, family dance,  and I know I 'm forgetting some things because we were just non stop doing fun things.

It was so nice to be with family, to make memories, and to watch Maggie and Curtis explore new things and get to know their extended family better. We LOVE our families!!!!






















1 comment:

Tae and Jay said...

That last picture is amazing! Love it.