Day 2 was all smiles and giggles at DISNEYLAND!
I never have wanted to do the whole monkey backpack thing but if you've spent more than 5 minutes with Maggie anywhere in public you would know this was a good idea. I thought for a long time I'd just keep her in the stroller all day but a stroller and monkey combo ended up working really well and keeping all of us happy and safe. Curtis on the other hand was fine with us carrying him everywhere :)
The whole bunch of us!
Running to the castle!
First visit button!
His first ride was on Dumbo!
Okay the Nemo ride was probably one of my kids favorites of the day but my least favorite. I almost had a panic attack in the first 2 minutes because of claustrophobia. Clancy had to calm me down and then I just did yoga breathing while trying to enjoy my kids enjoy the ride. I will not go on this again or a for real submarine EVER!
Candid shot of them VERY into the buzz game. Mags also loved the teacups. The entire time on the pirates ride she kept saying "Look at the Halloween stuff mommy!" :)
Candid shot of Curtis :)
She was so brave and went on a mini roller coaster. She looked terrified the whole time but got off and was so proud of herself for doing it!
After this we watched the parade, ate corn dogs, went on Buzz one last time and let the kids each pick out one toy from the store before leaving. As soon as we got back to our place we all fell asleep within minutes. Perfect first trip to Disneyland for our family.







2 comments:
I had to spend the first few minutes of the Nemo ride explaining to Katie that the submarine wasn't completely underwater. It didn't help much though. She was very brave.
-Clancy
Ah! I love all these pictures. Disneyland is the best and Disneyland with family is even better!
Post a Comment