Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tidbits


We have movie night once a week. We get out the pillows and blankets, put on a movie and eat a yummy snack. We all love it! This week we got to have our nephew over too while we watched
 Ice Age.

Jojo is lucky that mags picked "Baby Jojo" as her name when we asked Maggie what she wanted to name the baby. Since then a few names Maggie has come up with for her toy baby dolls are Hagrid (no she hasn't seen Harry Potter) and many are named Rugie, Cougie, and Doogie. I like Jojo a lot more than any of those names :)

We have not seen Frozen yet and we have not heard the song Let It Go yet but I've heard that everyone else has. Maybe next movie night?  Mags does get very excited though when we hear Pompeii by Bastille come on the radio. Not sure if that makes me a bad mom or a good mom. Probably neither just a mom.

My phone no longer accepts photo texts or group texts. I still have a flip phone and I LOVE how tiny it is and that my kids know that there is nothing exciting to do on my phone. BUT it's getting old to get texts and they won't come through and I don't feel like texting back..."uh can you text that message just to me please :)" smiley face and all. So instead I stay out of the loop until Clancy gets home and hopefully he was in on the massive text as well. Okay, okay it's time to get a smart phone.

Clancy is still working hard as a transportation engineer. He's learning and having fun. Remember to wear your seat belt and don't text and drive. And if you aren't going to text and drive just don't make calls on your phone at all while you drive. I pulled over today actually to accept a phone call, it is doable people! Make the roads safer!

Curtis is really into saying hi to EVERYONE these days. We go to the store and he waves, smiles and says "hi" to everyone that passes us. He waves and says hi out his window to the cars passing. He waves and says hi to his reflection. He waves and says hi to nothing at all sometimes. Mags and I like to  laugh at him and she says, "You're a silly boy Curtis!" He really does keep us laughing. Whether he is saying hi, falling over while he walks, or pestering mags he likes to make people laugh and he likes to laugh too.

And that ends tidbits about us for the day.


No comments: