Mags really got into Halloween this year. We read Halloween books all month, and did lots of Halloween crafts. And of course watched Halloween Curious George many times! Lately she's been very interested in the names of the different bones. She loves saying skull and she loves looking at her ribs in the mirror. I saw a skeleton at the dollar store and even though it was meant to be a Halloween decoration I thought we could use it for her to learn the bones in the body. Sure enough she loved it! She loved pointing to a part of the skeleton and have me tell her the name of the bone. She named him Mr. Bones and even had him sit and read scriptures with us one night. She did Mr. Bones' voice which sounded a lot like batman. Clancy and I couldn't stop laughing. One day she was playing and I saw her gathering things from around the house. I went in her room to peak on her and she'd set this up in her room. "A bed for mister bones with all of his favorite things!" she said. He slept there a few nights. Oh how this girl keeps me laughing.
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment