Thursday, March 5, 2015

Lucky


So last month my very best friend moved away. Her and her sweet family are on a new fun adventure, and it's no surprise she was always a lot more adventurous then me. Really though, my friends don't get noticed enough on my blog. These two have been my greatest friends since I was what, 6 maybe? How does that even happen?! Best friends when you're six, best friends when you're 28! Well it does because these two know what it means to be a great friend and I think that trait is getting lost more and more in our world. Lots of love, laughing, patience, and hope for one another has gone on between us.  I pray for my kids to HAVE friends like this and I hope my kids will BE friends like this. I love them both so much!
And really there's no doubt we'll be best friends forever, literally. I believe that. 

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love, love this! I am so lucky to have you guys as friends! I have pictures of us as rolling on the floor babies at some church activity so I am going with having been best friends since birth. Probably before that. These things don't just happen.

doug s. said...

Oh man, make me miss you guys even more!!! I don't know how it took me so long to see this, but I loved what you said! I really talk to doug all the time about how lucky I was to have great friends growing up who are still my friends now. And sadly for those I've met here in FL, I keep comparing them to you guys! But no one can quite compare! Love you and miss you loads!

doug s. said...

oh, I guess I am on Doug's computer, but it really was Tricia talking :)