Monday, May 4, 2009

The Beginning of the Blacks

About 4 months ago Clancy and I had our first date...yes you read that right 4 months ago. Clancy and I were in the same singles ward, but had known eachothers' names since highschool. I was at Provo High and he was at Timpview, but we were in the same stake. Our names are even right next to eachothers on our seminary graduation program.
I was the brave soul that asked him out first, but only after weeks of him giving me "the eye" at church. We had a fun time and both thought another date would be good. He got up the courage and asked me on date two, three, four, and five...and just took me on a date last Friday so he's made up for that first one.
Exactly 2 months after our first date Clancy asked me to marry him and I said yes! On May 22 Clancy and I will be married in the Manti Temple. We are crazy excited and can't wait to share pictures and experiences of our lives together as the Black family.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wahoo! so cute. can't wait to follow the love story regularly in written form. i love the name!

Joanne said...

Just the beginning of a wonderful story- I am sure about that. Your new adventure together will be so much fun and exciting.