Sunday, September 6, 2009

Capitol Reef and Hiking Timp

Here are some pictuers from what's been going on for the month of August:
First- Nuttall Reunion at Capitol Reef
Second- A great date planned by Clancy...yes I still have both of my legs, one is just missing in this picture. Also I would tell this whole date night story but I'm doing a quick post so just know that I married an amazing man that still loves to surprise me with sweet things.

Next a crazy adventurous hike up Timp. Clancy was going to do a longer post about it so I'll just say rain, snow, fog, lightning, and some more fog didn't keep us from making it to the top! It was a long day but a fun memory.
A sun shine hike up with a beautiful waterfall
This is the view from the top...FOG! Really though I know the view is amazing but it might have been equally amazing/creepy to see the fog rolling in and out and up and over. I have never seen anything like it. A big thanks to Clancy and Dad Black for taking all us girls up and keeping us safe and warm. Love you!


All the snow on the hike down
But a GREAT treat at the end was to be able to see Kelly's Family (the buddigs) and goof around a little with them.


2 comments:

leslie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Those pictures on Timp with the fog were amazing in a creepy sort of way. I regret not hiking it before I became afraid of heights. Kudos to you for doing it in the fog.

Julie said...

wow, really cool pics. i wish there was one doing a curtis girl ticked-to-tears face. we're lucky to have good men at our side. love you.

is clancy doing a karate kid move on the rocks or has he not seen that movie either?!