Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Hair, Same Old Katie

I may have got a new haircut, but that doens't mean I've changed that much.  One thing that hasn't changed- I switched to a new major again! (I think I've done that almost every semester, but I'm not going to EVER do it again.)  I'm no longer doing elementary ed. it just isn't for me, now I'm doing SOCIOLOGY! I'm very excited and will hopefully graduate a little sooner  than I would have in el ed.  For those of you who are wondering what exactly sociology is here ya go

so·ci·ol·o·gy
1. The study of human social behavior, especially the study of the origins, organization, institutions, and development of human society.
2. Analysis of a social institution or societal segment as a self-contained entity or in relation to society as a whole.



I've been studying my own behavior and I think I really don't like change all that much with the exception of three things.
1. Getting Married

 2. My Major

 3. My Hair


9 comments:

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

That is my major at the moment. love it.
cute hair.

leslie said...

Katie, you will be awesome at whatever it is you do. I think it's a great major - maybe when you are done you can figure my crazy family out! As far as your hair goes you are beautiful no matter how you wear it!

Jared Curtis said...

Thanks for explaining what socialogy is but I still don´t get it. Like your hair

Joanne said...

Love the changes you've made this year.

My baby's grown into a beautiful woman.

Unknown said...

I like your new haircut! It's very cute. Sociology would be a fun major...

stickywords said...

Switch a couple more times so you can take longer to finish then I did.

The Woods said...

You look so good!

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Thanks everyone! I love the haircut and I love the major change. Love you all!

Tee said...

Love love LoVe your hair!