Halloween Prep Work
1. My mom and I made gingerbread Halloween cookies and decorated them. I think they turned out pretty darn good- especially that green eyed cat-it definately scared me.
2. I didn't want to buy much decoration wise for Halloween, since we don't have a ton of room for that so I designed some SUPER cute spiders and cut them out of vinyl. I also put up some spider web stuff, kind of just stuck with a spider theme. If you like them you can get them next Halloween from stickywords.net.!
3. Pumpkin time! We carved our pumpkins the night before Halloween because that was the only night we had time to, but I think I might have liked it that way. The pumpkins looked great on Halloween and weren't all sinking in on themselves. But they did look funny when we still had them out a week later :)
Us and our cute pumpkins...neither of us are artists so we both were very impressed with our pumpkins. I think it was my best and Clancy thought it was his so it was a successful jack-o-lantern year.
What was not so successful was this picture of Clancy. I laughed and was almost crying when we looked at this picture after. Clancy thinks it looks like a frying pan just hit one side of his face. I don't know how he does it, but the camera can capture him at the funniest moments.

All done and lookin good. You can kind of see that we have one more smaller pumpkin. That one is to save for Thanksgiving. It was driving Solomon crazy he kept asking why we had three!
1 comment:
As someone who was allowed to have one of those delicious gingerbread cookies.. all i have to say is.. when are you making more? =D
Post a Comment