The Baby Shower
Halloween morning was Jessie's baby shower!!! She is having a little boy and naming him Carson. We can't wait to see him! Since it was Halloween we decided to dress up for the party as pregnant ladies (how fitting) Can you tell which one is really pregnant? Hint: it's not me! There is ONLY one pregnant lady in this picture :) All morning Clancy and I were running around using all sorts of things to make me a belly. We tried pillows of every size, basketballs, footballs, then it came to him. Clancy said use a bike helmet! I knew it was perfect because the second it was on Clancy wanted it off (it was freaking him out a little) haha. Anyway,what I learned those few hours is that it really is hard to do things with a big pregnant belly in the way. Clancy had to help me put on my shoes and it was kind of hard sitting down and standing up. Props to all you pregnant ladies out there.
It was also my first time playing the poopy diaper game. I think I was on the verge of gagging the whole time, but Whit seemed to like it :)
The adorable cake and yummy yummy food.
2 comments:
Loved the Halloween pictures, Katie, Can I get your sticky spiders?? SO CUTE! I will definitely look for them next year.
the diaper is disguisting and you look so good as a mommy in waiting. I can't wait to see the real thing.
Post a Comment