We had our 6 month anniversary on Nov. 22! Time is just flying by, we have now been married longer than our entire dating and engagement...that didn't take long :) We are loving married life, Here are a few things I've learned and that I'm grateful for.
1. Clancy is the hardest working person I know, that is not an exageration.
2. It is tough when we brush our teeth at the same time because then we both need to spit out in the sink at the same time :)
3. Keep a good hold on your pillow when you sleep with someone, they might steal it!
4. It's so fun to spend my life, make decisions, and live with my best friend- I hope I never forget that.
5. Reading the scriptures, praying, and attending the temple together bring us closer together as a couple.
We'll see what the next 6 months have in store. Happy Anniversary Clancy!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Clancy is amazing....and so are you! Time truly does fly when your having fun! p.s. get a room! :)
Post a Comment