Thanksgiving! We had such a great little break from school and work and got to spend some time with the families. Clancy played with my home ward in a turkey bowl then we had our main meal at the Black's . There was so much food I didn't even know where to start, but I did have my first bite of a deep fried turkey- I liked it better. After we had a good game of settlers and played some more football with the family. Then it was time to go to the Curtis' where we had some amazing pie- I think we had enough for everyone to have their very own pie :)
After pie my parents planned a grown up scavanger hunt, it was probably my favorite part of this Thanksgiving, I think it should be a tradition. There were clues all over the inside and outside of the house, even one clue we had to hike grandview hill to get. It was a blast and the prize was money, so who wouldn't want that at the beginning of the Christmas season? We had so much fun it was hard to get ourselves going again this monday, but now we can look forward to Christmas!
6 comments:
Katie, your blog is SO cute!
Are you wearing a pilgrim collar at the Thanksgiving feast! Can't wait to try deep-fried turkey, jackson!
Thanks Holly! and Yes Tee it's a pilgrim's collar, Amy made them for all the girls and then had us sing a Thanksgiving song :)
So fun, I'm glad you found my blog too! How is Christy doing? Does she have a blog?
Action packed thanksgiving. wish i could of been there but it was good to talk to you
Cute pictures! My favorite is the New Moon cup on the table! :)
Post a Comment