Friday, January 1, 2010

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

I talked about this earlier, but it was mine and Clancy's first Christmas together...no not our first Christmas as a married couple, but our first Christmas we were together! The next day we had our one year anniversary of our first date, so it's very nice to now be able to say we've been together for over a year. Seeing as it was our first year together we might have gone a little overboard with presents.  I LOVE buying presents. I would buy something for everyone I've ever talked to if I could, but since I can't Clancy got the end of most of my spending, but it was fun, we got some good things, and now we know that we don't have to buy quite so much next year : )
First of all my family's tradition is that all of the kids line up in the hallway and get a picture before going in to see all of the presents. Well we don't have any kids so we used our salt and pepper shaker, Cornelious to stand in the hallway and look at the beautiful tree.

All the yummy goodies in my stocking.

Clancy got Sports Illustrated for a year and after opening it he didn't put it down for the rest of the day.


Clancy's was a happy man

 I was a happy girl- especially for my new camera!!! This was a big suprise to me and it was much needed. I had a camera I loved about 2 years ago but then I went to Mexico and it got stolen on my way home out of my luggage...man was I mad mad mad! I bought a different camera and I've been complaining about it everyday since. Now I'm not complaining, but I've been taking many pictures, so many that Clancy's started to complain. How ironic.



Not that anyone reading this cares but I REALLY love my camera and so we played with it and took some pictures to try out different modes. Here they are...







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Taylor and I went overboard on our first Christmas!! (a little TOO overboard) It's fun though I love buying presents too! I got a camera for Christmas too.. and Taylor thinks I take too many pictures too!!

Team Jefferies said...

That camera takes awesome pics! What kind is it? You look like you are having a blast being married! I miss you so much!