Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And Just Like The Movies, We Played Out Our Last Scene

500 Days of Summer- go see it. I cried my eyeballs out and I laughed my eyeballs out. It's such a great love movie because it shows how love really is and all the feelings of how love really feels.  I really related to this movie...hmmm, I wonder why...anyway, but more than that I felt like I have been in both of the characters shoes and I've learned a lot from both of those positions.  Clancy bought it for me for Valentine's day. He loves me. I love him.

The Time Travelers Wife- should see it at least once. It's got a few booty's in it just to warn you. I love Racheal McAdams and everything I've seen her in. If I could look like someone else it would be her or Alexis Bledel.  The movie was interesting and a good story.

Avatar-see it, but not in 3D it gave me a headache. I think they did a great job and making the new species seem so real, but I left thinking they had put a little too much of their political agenda into it. Yes, we need to take care of our earth, but I like movies and shows that treat their audience as if they are smart and will come to that conclusion on their own from the film, not by shoving it down their throats. Okay, that was a little harsh on them, it was good.

GI Joe- Crap!

This is what we've been up to. Don't know why I wrote this post, I just don't want to get to my homework so first I checked all of your blogs to see what was new with you, then I still didn't want to start on homework so just started writing and this is what ya get.  I guess that's how life is, like a box of chocolates. Okay, now I need to stop, it's just getting cheesy.
PS- I want my long hair back.

5 comments:

Becca said...

SO MANY THINGS! first of all, I need to see 500 days of summer. you guys should bring it over for a movie night so I can watch it, ok? :o) Travelers wife -- LOVE. that was MY valentines present. or one of them. anyway...I could talk about Avatar til I'm blue in the face...haha couldn't resist. I love forrest gump. I love long hair. I miss long hair too.

hope things are going well for you! I love reading your blog.

Clancy Black said...

G.I. Joe wasn't that bad ;)

Julie said...

haven't seen a one of them. i have seen new moon three times. maybe i should mix it up. is your hair short? has it been that long that i don't even know what length of hair you have? do you know mine? have to know...where is the picture taken of you and tt? love ya,ju

Beckstrom Family said...

Oh, Katie! You are just a peach! I love reading your blog so much and I can't wait to see the movies that you suggested! Hugs!

deb said...

I want to join in this movie party. That sounds like an excellent movie. I also am super interested in this Time Traveller's Wife I have been hearing so much about.