Tuesday, August 17, 2010

18 Weeks and Growing

Okay, okay it's not huge but there is definately a baby in there.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I didn't know you were preggo! Congratulations! Let me know if you need anything!

Tiffany and Mike said...

Oh my gosh, your bump is so cute and little! I think I was three times your size at 18 weeks! You look so adorable. Very excited for you!

Joanne said...

You're not only 18 weeks and growing-
you are 18 weeks and glowing!

leslie said...

WOW! I am bigger than you and I am not even pregnant! You are radiant and have that I am pregnant glow! Now if you would just get the belly bump.

Becca said...

ah I have missed your blog! So many great posts, I loved them all. You are looking just FAB. a perfect lil' baby bump. That's what I look like at 6 weeks, so you should feel pretty awesome. haha. ;o)

The Woods said...

Love it! PS - Can I have those adorable picture frames behind you? Thanks.

Kerry said...

So cute!! You look great. Trust me, your stomach will only get bigger and bigger! You look great! Congrats!