Tuesday, August 10, 2010

365 Days of Clancy

Well It's been awhile but I never posted about our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! It was on May 22 and it was a perfect weekend. We went up to SLC, got dressed up, ate at The Roof, stayed at a nice hotel, and got room service for breakfast in the morning. I feel so blessed to be married to Clancy and I can't believe we've been married a year. He's an amazing husband and planned such a perfect anniversary get away.
While we were eating at The Roof an old man walked past us and in an old man scruffy voice told me how beautiful my dress was. He didn't stop walking past and didn't even give me time to say thank you back. I looked up at Clancy with a look like, "Was he talking to me?" Yes he was so thank you old man for the nice compliment.
 We didn't save our wedding cake- year old cake didn't appeal to me at all, so we kept the tradition in our own way. At our wedding dinner we ordered Jones Sodas with our pictures on them and Clancy wrote a poem that was on the back. We saved one of each and had those on the one year mark instead and they still tasted just as good.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Jared Curtis said...

The first glance of the first picture made me remeber it and at second glance it made me crave it. Is that creme brulee in front of you katie? I had to look up how to spell creme brulee. My first guess was way off.

The Woods said...

Whoa--nice restaurant. Never been there but definitely heard of it! Glad you celebrated in such a special way. I hope you're feeling well Katie!!! I'd love to see a bump picture!

deb said...

Congratulations! Jared was jealous when he saw the Jones soda. Apparently, Clancy has a really good flavor. haha. You look really beautiful in all of these pictures, by the way!