Here we are 22 weeks in and just 18 weeks to go! I've started to feel her kick a lot more and I am loving it. This second trimester thing is great...I could do it over and over again, the only problem is you have to go through the first trimester to get here and I've heard horror stories about the third trimester...bring it on! Some of my favorite things right now are maternity pants- they are SO comfortable and I found cute ones that still make me feel stylish. I also loved finding out that two of my best friends are also pregnant and due just one month after me! I won't give it away in case they haven't told you yet. And shopping- I haven't gone crazy yet, I'm scoping everything out first, but I had to break down and buy some baby skinny jeans, they were just too dang cute.
Fun picture for this post brought to you by Clancy:
He hid in the bedroom to read while I was being visit taught. After they left I found him asleep like this. I snapped a picture and woke him up because I knew his legs would be killing after sleeping in that position for who knows how long. I was right, they were hurting.
3 comments:
My third tri-mester with Dawson was the best. Not so fun with Marlie. I think it all depends on the temperment and personality of your baby. I will tell you this though, they are true to the womb! You'll know what I mean once she gets here. You look great!
You are such a cute pregnant lady! Thomas kicked a lot when I was preggo, and he is so active now! He also got the hiccups a lot and still does! Let me know if you need anything!
you look so cute! I am so excited for you guys! we need to get together soon :)
Post a Comment