I haven't blogged for a VERY long time...but it's been even longer since my sisters have. I guess they both have babies under 6 months, I just have a baby in my belly that's due in less than a week! Well here are some highlights from November and December
Magnolia at Thanksgiving Dinner. She LOVED it.
Family Baby Shower-they decorated everything so cute, the company was great, and thank you everyone for the gifts...the thank yous are done, just need to mail them out.
Gingerbread houses, or tanks if you're Clancy at the Black's house
Friend Shower! Loved it and I'm so grateful for such amazing friends. Again thank yous just need a stamp, maybe that will happen this week.
He's an Engineer :)
Last day at school-I GRADUATED!!!
Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Science-Sociology. Magna Cum Laude might I add- I actually had to look up what it mean, I felt silly graduating from college and having to look that up. Oh well, I have a degree!!!
One of the graduation dinners at Gloria's Little Italy. Clancy and I really loved the food and love that it's on center st. in Provo so if you haven't eaten there go down. I would write a great review but I need to go pee AGAIN so just take our word for it and go get some GREAT Italian food there.
3 comments:
Congrats on graduating! How awesome is that! and oh my gosh!! you're baby is due in less than a week?!?! How exciting!!! Congrats again! Hope you two had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)
What a busy busy and fun month- now we move on to January events- the best is yet to come.
congrats! on everything!
Post a Comment