Well she is almost here! We are excited, we're nervous and I haven't posted my baby belly for awhile so here it is- This is at 37 or 38 weeks, I'm now half way through 39 weeks.
We fianlly got the room all put together and looking cute, Here is half of the room, the other half I haven't taken a picture of yet but we think this side turned out great!
Clancy's been practicing his daddy skills. The day we did the bedroom I kept finding diapers on things...first on Magnolia's Zebra...
Then on the hammer. I couldn't stop laughing, he's going to be a great dad and looks like he'll be great at changing diapers, lucky me.
7 comments:
So cute! We can't wait to see pictures of Magnolia!
CUTe. EST. Room. Ev. er.
seriously, I LOVE her room! and her name. sooo great. And by the way, your present is still sitting in my car. just waiting to be delivered. sorry i am ultra lame. one day you will get it. haha.
we need to talk about vinyl letters and designs. where did you get your awesome stuff? do you make it? I want to decorate our new place with lots of vinyl since we can't paint or anything. and I hate putting loads of holes in the wall. anywhosals. you're a doll.
and that hammer...wow. clancy...talk about a PRO!
That is so sweet! You will both be great parents!
Cute room, so soon now!
you just need a baby, you've got everything else! =)
I'm finally catching up...I haven't looked at your blog in ages! LOVE Magnolia's room, LOVE your belly and I LOVE you and Clanc! Can't wait to hold our precioius Magnolia Kate!
Ha ha ha, I could laugh all night about him putting a diaper on a hammer. He will be such a cute daddy. AND please tell me where/how you did her name in vinyl, seriously considering doing that...do share!
Post a Comment