Friday was Maggie's first picture day and boy did she show me who is boss. Honestly I feel a little bad that we have such a good baby, she is an amazing sleeper at night and during the day she follows this schedule*.
1. Wake up
2. Cry to eat
3. Eat
4. Change her Diaper
5. Be awake, alert, and adorable
6. Almost exactly one hour later make a small cry or yell for her binki
7. Gets her Binki and falls asleep
That is our day, then we just repeat when she wakes up 3-4 hours later.
*I had nothing to do with getting her on a schedule, she came out this way. Yes, we are spoiled.
Anyway, picture day she decided to show me that she is in charge, and that I really did have nothing to do with her great habits. Becca came to take our pictures and the crying began... and she cried and cried and cried. I had to feed her again...even though I had just before and the whole feeding she cried and screamed. Finally we got enough food in her tummy and she calmed down to let us take some pictures of her sweet face but I learned my lesson...never expect the usual on a picture day.
I'll post some of the pictures here later, but I want you all to take a look at the beautiful pictures of Maggie at Becca's blog http://rebeccaclaryphotography.blogspot.com/ and check out all her other amazing shoots. She is so talented and was so patient during the crying fits. Also little tidbit-Becca took our engagements, bridals, and now pictures of our babe, pretty much we owe her big time for capturing the best moments of our lives. Thank you Becca!!!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun that you have a blog! Magnolia is so incredibly adorable! And yes, I'm just a bit jealous that she got on a perfect schedule so fast! :0)
Wow, that is a great schedule. She sounds like such a good baby. And despite all that crying, you've got some amazing pictures. I love the tutu pics and those beautiful close-ups on her little baby face, awww!
Post a Comment