Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We Are In Love

 We are in love with our little Magnolia! Here are some pictures from our last month and hopefully I'll have some time for my next post to be able to write the story of her birth...I can't believe it's already been a month!






4 comments:

leslie said...

She is beautiful! So happy for you both!

Tiffany and Mike said...

Katie, she is so cute! I love when they sleep with their hands by their face, so precious. Hope you are recovered and loving being a mommy!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable, and I can't believe what a good baby you have. I also can't believe it has been a month, hope you are feeling well also. You guys did a wonderful job!!!

Sorry I haven't stopped by my kids and I have been sick and I didn't want to take any chances with getting you guys sick...hopefully soon we will all be better. :)

Julie said...

i wanna come see her newly plumping body. and now i have a real hankerin' for some chips and salsa.