Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Smile Time

I will get back to the birth story but something important came up to blog about first.
Today Magnolia giggled for the first time.
I think that it must be what heaven sounds like.
I can already tell that Maggie is a very happy person, here is some of the evidence.

 I know it's blurry, but she's a happy wiggle worm after her bath.
 Happy in the sunshine at the park.
 Happy playing with Mommy.
 Happy playing with Daddy in the snow.
Just one happy little Magaroni.

5 comments:

leslie said...

she's getting so big and doing big things already! Enjoy it because it will go by FAST!

Tiffany and Mike said...

Magaroni, I love it! She is so beautiful, glad she is such a happy baby. I love those little giggles! I am pretty sure I cried the first time Mckynlee giggled, I know, pathetic right? :)

Paul and Lori said...

So I found your blog through Facebook and love the pictures! She is so cute!

Joanne said...

There's only one word for the picture in the snow suit........priceless!

Tae and Jay said...

It's true, your baby is sooo happy. And that's why she's my favorite! (But, don't tell anybody else that).