Newborn
One Month
Two Months
Three Months
Four Months
Her Birth Weight and Height: 7lbs 12 oz -20 inches long
4 Months Later: 12 lbs. 15.5 oz.- 24 inches long
A few things about Maggie at 4 months:
She smiles and giggles at everything-especially when you sing Do As I'm Doing, Wild Thing (and have her play air guitar), and The Intsy Wintsy Spider.
She likes to play with her toes.
She loves us reading books to her and calms right down the second we pull out her books.
She rolls from tummy to back and back to tummy- She did tummy to back when she was 2 months old and just yesterday did back to tummy.
She swats at our food-I was so proud the first time she knocked over my plate of food, I felt like a real mommy covered in salsa.
She loves her pacifier-we call it a cuckee.

3 comments:
holding hands....love it. she's beautiful!
tee says:
ditto. watch out for those boys!
My word, I love those stuffed animal comparisons. I am sad I didn't do that. She is getting cuter, if that is even possible. And question: that yellow flower shirt she has on in the last picture, was it perhaps a dress that is now functioning as a shirt? Because I have the same one, and it is super adorable as a shirt.
Post a Comment