Monday, May 23, 2011

Looking Forward


I remember the first time I saw this video. I was pregnant with Maggie and I was very nervous. I remember that day thinking if I was really ready to give all of me and all of my little selfish wants up for this baby? I remember also thinking, too late, she's coming and there is no turning back. I saw this video and when the man says, "she hadn't even considered that the future could be better than the past." I knew that was me. I hadn't even considered life being better after she was born. Right then I prayed to have faith in what was coming up in my life and not to dwell on missing things from my pre-baby life. Heavenly Father answers are prayers and helps us each and every day-even on our crazy pregnant minded days :) The future is bright...but speaking of the past...It was our 2 year anniversary yesterday! I married the best man in the best place and everyday my love grows for him. Thank you Clancy for an amazing 2 years and looking forward to the years ahead of us.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I think your pics of Mags with her stuffed animals is so cute! haha. love it. she has grown up sooo much. crazy. And this post is sooo good. It's funny, because it's so true: big changes that make us become less selfish tend to make our lives better. thanks for the post!

Becca said...

oh and you don't have to do it if you don't want to. but just FYI I gave you a blogger award. haha. I know it's lame. but I really do love your blog and I want everyone else to enjoy it too. so there you go.

http://jbclary.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-dont-know-what-it-means.html