Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Find of the Week

I love hearing about good finds, especially from friends because I know they are normal like me with a normal amount of money like me...unlike the "good finds" you hear about on the morning news that don't work and or are so expensive there is no way you can get it. So my find for this week I heard about at an Enrichment Relief Society meeting.
 Introducing e.l.f cosmetics
I won 4 of the brushes at the meeting, loved them, so I went and bought some of the make-up. I have the lip gloss, bronzer, eye shadow, mist & set, and the all over cover stick.  Here's my review:

LOVE-lip gloss, bronzer, mist & set(because I feel all professional), and brushes
LIKE-eye shadow, all over cover stick

I've left off the best part for the very end...EVERYTHING is either $1 or $3
And it's at Target and since I go there anyway for almost everything else it works out nicely.
I think it was worth every penny plus some more pennies that I didn't have to spend because it is such a dang good deal.
Peace Out.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I've always meant to try elf products and I haven't yet, so maybe I'll have to go pick some up. I didn't know they were at Target though, that's fabulous!