Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Many Faces of Magnolia

Awhile ago I posted THIS about Clancy and his many faces. Well even though Maggie may have inherited a lot of her looks from me she inherited these skills from her daddy. I don't know how they do it, but the camera just seems to capture them at the greatest moments. Here's a little look:
This fist one is AMAZING- Maggie was one month old, I wanted a cute picture of daddy and daughter at Maggie's first gymnastics meet. Here's how it went:
Attempt #1: Darn, Clancy has his eyes closed! (Little known fact-this is usually what happens on every first attempt at a picture with Clancy)
Attempt #2: Clancy looks great, but wait what about Maggie? Zoom in and...
She's WINKING! Can babies even do that? Well I think if we combine the pictures we'll have one top notch Kodak moment :)

Here are some more great faces from Maggie...she also is an excellent smiler, but you've seen those and I'm sure there will be more of those posts coming up soon, but these always give me a good laugh. And if you don't want to look at all the adorable pictures of my little girl, at least skip to the last I think it would give anyone a pretty good laugh.








We love you Magnolia, and all of your many faces!

No comments: