Friday, August 12, 2011

Find of the Week Food Edition/Date Edition

My lunches usually consist of a PB&J, turkey sandwich, or leftovers becuase that's all I have time to make/eat, but when I had this deliciousness at a bridal shower (Beth gets married today!!!) I knew it would be the perfect thing to add to the lunch rotation. It's fast, it's delicious, and it's from Costco.
 
I know sometimes it's scary to try something new at Costco because if you don't like it then you have a TON that you either have to throw away or choke down for the next 3 months, but let me tell you I think you'll love this and if you don't you can give it to me then you don't have to throw it away or choke it down! Win Win...Win (Any guessers what TV show is that from?)

Next up
Yogurt and Walnuts: Because it's a great snack and I feel healthier eating it...even though I have no idea if it is healthy :)

First you take the yogurt
Then you add the walnuts-I like these glazed ones, they add some extra crunch and sugar

















And to throw in a find of the week date idea we went on a date in April-Segways at Thanksgiving Point- it's worth the extra money to get the segways. We had so much fun! Plus you feel like a movie star because everyone there walking around looks at you like you're rich and famous :)
 It is not the easiest thing to kiss on segways but we pulled it off.
 Have a great weekend!

No comments: