Our camera broke (I dropped it in water) and before we get a new one I feel like I'll forget what she looked and acted like at 7 months old so I'll have to write down the details.
Magnolia is 7 months old.
She had a nasty fall that left her with a swollen lip and bloody gums for a few days.
Magnolia climbed my parents stairs...there's only 2, but still!
Then later that day she crawled, hands and knees, she's been scooting for a month but finally got the actual crawling down.
She's a mover and I love it.
There is a pretty good guarantee that she will poop when she's in her highchair. I would say she does it 5 days a week. Easy potty training? I hope so. Oh and she likes to lift her leg and smirk the second I take the tray off, as if to say, "Look what I did!"
She laughs when Clancy blows his nose.
Her favorite toys are balls-she hits them around then crawls after them and keys- it's a good thing my dad is a locksmith, she got her very own set that are clean and cling just like mommy's keys.
And she loves dogs absolutely loves them. I'm not a big fan of them so it's hard for me to let her get close (don't hate cause I'm not a dog lover, I was attacked when I was little and have some anxiety/ fear when it comes to dogs, I'm trying to control it so Maggie won't be afraid)
She's the happiest little girl and the most adorable thing in the world.
Camera coming soon. Pictures coming soon after.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment