Monday, October 31, 2011

Proud Mama

I am a proud mama of maggie, that's what most of my posts are about, but this post I'm proud of MY mama! Ju, Mom, and I ran a 5K on Saturday. I'm so proud of my mom for accomplishing this goal and proud of her for pushing me to do it with her. Love ya mom!
Before The Race
 The hippie, black cat, and banana. Oh and Maggie is Randy  from A Christmas Story :) she couldn't put her arms down I had her bundled up so nice and toasty warm.

The Finish Line!!!
I think this little lady was proud of her mama and grandmama too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being there in case i fell and couldn't get up. Love Ya, MOM

The Woods said...

Way to go ladies! That's awesome!

leslie said...

it looks like she even crossed the finish line before you guys did! Way to go Joanne!