Friday, October 21, 2011

Sunday Drive

I love Sunday drives and Sunday walks. We had a perfect Sunday drive up the canyon and went on a small walk when we got up there. It was heavenly...speaking of which, on the drive down I thought "this must be what heaven looks like" but then I thought "but nothing dies in heaven and that is why I love this time of year, because the leaves are dying and turning such beautiful colors" I know pretty deep. Anyways I hope we have red, orange, and yellow leaves in heaven, but if we don't at least I've got some pictures to remind of how it looked this beautiful fall day. More importantly I know that I will have this family forever with me in heaven and that is more beautiful than all of these fire filled leaves put together.


1 comment:

deb said...

So beautiful Katie!