What you were 23 when you realzied that?!!? psssh, I was 20, take that! haha but for reals, I thought it was a weird G until not that long ago as well and then I realized OMG his name doesn't start with a G...it starts with a D! i'm retarded. but not as retarded as you. haha jk. :o)
5 comments:
Here's another confession for you (from Tom). I was 17 when I realized why you shout UNO!
Tom also said he thought it was a made up word, like Skip-bo.
Oh my goodness Katie that is so funny! I admit I thought it was a weird (backwards) "G" when I was little.
Haha! thank tom for making me feel better and for giving clancy and i a good laugh!
What you were 23 when you realzied that?!!? psssh, I was 20, take that! haha but for reals, I thought it was a weird G until not that long ago as well and then I realized OMG his name doesn't start with a G...it starts with a D! i'm retarded. but not as retarded as you. haha jk. :o)
Post a Comment