This is how the 9 month photo shoot went...she is EVERYWHERE so it's hard to get one nice happy shot.
| The "everyone look tough" pose |
| Then "The WWF" pose. Time for a smack down. |
| Next "The Brady Bunch" pose |
| "The Booty" pose |
| "As good as this will get" pose |
At 9 Months She:
Is a crawling machine
Stands up to everything or nothing. She can stand up on her own in the middle of the room!
Waves and claps- sounds like she says hi when she waves and yay when she claps
Favorite foods are sweet potato fries and club mini crackers
Wears 12 month clothes
Cries when mommy and daddy leave :(
Has 5 teeth- 2 on bottom, 3 on top
Still keeps her headbands on-everyone asks me how I do it. My secret- have a daughter, name her Magnolia, and hope some of our little Mags rubs off on her.
Favorite toys are kitchen utensils,balls, and books
Loves the scriptures- she will find our Book of Mormon for kids, the one with comic book pictures, and get so excited. When we read it to her at night she will stop anything she is doing to come and look at it.
3 comments:
I might have to take her for sweet potato fries on her birthday. Oh wait, I can't wait that long to have them again.
Soooo cute!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is in 12 month clothes...Beckham can still wear 3-6 month things. I started taking pictures with him and his sock monkey and I have been slacking...you have inspired me!
Post a Comment