Although I've been eating this granola since I was a kid at Adventure Time, I have rediscovered it! I made it last week and we've been enjoying every little bit of it ever since. Here is the recipe. It's easy and delicious! I prefer mine with raisins and walnuts or almonds. Enjoy!
Adventure Time Granola
10 cups oats
1 ½ cups brown sugar
1 ½ cups water
1 ½ cups oil
½ cup honey
½ cup molasses
1 ½ tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon
3 tsp. vanilla
Combine all of the ingredients except the oats and heat until the sugar dissolves (stove top or microwave) Pour this over the oats. Add optional ingredients. Spread on 5 cookie sheets with lip. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 300 degrees, stirring every 10 minutes. For extra crunchy bake 10 more minutes. Add raisins AFTER baking.
Optional Ingredients: ½ lb. coconut, 2 cups sunflower seeds, 1 cup sesame seeds, 3 cups chopped nuts, raisins
No comments:
Post a Comment