Sunday, January 22, 2012

365 Days of Magnolia

I can't believe 1 year has gone by since we welcomed little Mags into the world and into our family. She is the greatest blessing to Clancy and I and makes us smile everyday. She just brightens every ones day that she sees- I mean it you should see this girl at the grocery store! 
So we had to throw a great birthday bash, one as big as this girls' personality! We had such a great time planning, decorating, cooking, but most of all a great time PARTYING! We love you Magnolia Kate!
 The Food Table- We had all of Maggie's Favorite Foods- Mini Pizzas, Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup, Sweet Potato Fries, Mini Corn Dogs, Fruits, and Veggies.
The decor was a big hit and Maggie loved them up all week. If anyone needs some puff balls to hang at a party you are welcome to borrow them!
 We had bows for the ladies to put in their hair and bow ties for the gentlemen to wear as soon as they walked in. Everyone looked so stylin'!

 Then we had pictures of Magnolia throughout the year with Zebra and Shelby (you can see them in different posts) and we had people vote if she looked more like me or Clancy- Clancy won 8 to 3
 We had mustaches and lips on the straws.
 What a cute Grandma!

 Maggie getting all the attention  showing off the wheely lady bug she got from Clancy and me for her birthday.
 We love our baby girl so much!
 The Sebresos Bunch
 The Leon Fam
Yum Yum!

 Showing off her new skill- WALKING!!!
 Making faces with Soli during our questions about Mags game
 Taking a break to play with her cousins.
Here's Maggie watching a movie about Maggie! (Sorry about the camera cord)
 Watching the movie
 Opening presents!!!
 I wrote Maggie a poem soon after she was born so for her first birthday I made this with the poem and her profile to hang in her bedroom.---the last line is "Our family sundae"
 Singing Happy Birthday!!!
 Make a wish!
 We all love you Magnolia Black! Happy 1st Birthday!!!



The After Party

6 comments:

leslie said...

Love it! you guys are so creative! happy Birthday Maggie

tricia said...

You are so creative! Looks like a blast. I can't believe an entire year has gone by!

Tae and Jay said...

Wow. Maggie's party looks awesome!!! You did such a good job. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!

Jaclyn Wakley said...

your party was so cute! Maggie seems like such a HAPPY and FUN little girl and she is adorable. Did you know our girls are only 2 days apart? We should get together and have a play date!

The Woods said...

What an awesome party! I love all your decorations. Maggie is adorable!

deb said...

My word, you guys know how to throw a party! I love all the details you did. Especially the vinyl of Magnolia's name. So adorable.