Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sweet Disposition

The title of this post has nothing to do with this post I just absolutely love the song sweet disposition...I am making a video for Magnolia's birthday and for the first bit of pictures I keep wanting to have this song playing in the background because this song makes me feel like what I felt like when I first saw that beautiful little girls face. Anyway...here's some gems from the first half of December

Daddy Daughter Smiles

Daddy Daughter Dress-ups
 
Daddy Daughter Bums


Doughnuts with Grandpa


Swinging with Isaac




Festival of Trees
 
FINALLY learning how to hold her bottle

I made a cute wreath

Bean Museum Nativity...I thought it was kind of funny and the Elephant is HUGE, it scares me a little

She loves to play in her carseat AND she loves to play with her toes


Coming up...CHRISTMAS!!!



3 comments:

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Haha, I'm glad we've taught her the proper way to eat. "Get on all fours, grab your bottle, tilt your head to the side, and try not to spill." Maybe she just had the hiccups and was trying to drink upside down.
-Clancy

deb said...

She is so cute. Jared and I are impressed that she likes to play with her toes WITH her toes.

leslie said...

so cute! she is looking more like her Curtis cousins all the time. Time flies, doesn't it? already a year!