Monday, July 9, 2012

Quote of the Day


After a long day at church (only one more week til nursery) Clancy said "I'm defeated! She's stronger than me, louder than me, and faster than me!" I laughed an nodded in agreement.
*This is how determined this girl is when it comes to getting to the computer she climbed the chair, climbed on Clancy's back, then tried to climb all the way over him before we stopped her. Love her determination!

Also love her love of books. Once a day I can get her to slow down and we enjoy some reading time!

2 comments:

Becca said...

she's so big and beautiful! loved catching up on your blog, you guys are such a cute and sweet family.

deb said...

Church is so much more enjoyable with nursery in the picture. I love that our girls are in the same stage, climbing is a big thing around here. Getting down however...