Wednesday, July 11, 2012

1.21

2 years ago on Mothers day found out I was pregnant with Magnolia
1.5 years ago on Martin Luther King Jr. day I had sweet little Magnolia
This Mothers day found out I'm pregnant with Baby Black!
6 months from now I'm due to have this baby on Martin Luther King Jr. day.
Maggie and her sibling must think alike.
Love it.

5 comments:

Paul and Lori said...

Yeah! Congrats! So funny how that timing worked out! Magnolia's clothes will be in the right sizes/seasons to be used again (assuming you have a girl). Got to love hand-me-downs.

The Woods said...

Woohoo! Great news Katie! We are super excited for you guys.

deb said...

Seriously though, did you plan that? :) I am so happy for you 3 and only a little jealous (I want a baby! shhhh).

Becca said...

CONGRATS!!!!

you should let me take pics of you guys when you have a cute prego belly. fo reals. like maggie kissing your tummy, and other such things. eh eh?

hope you are feeling well! how far along are you then?

Team Jefferies said...

Katie!!! Congratulations!!! We miss you :)