Your parents are so creative! How did you come up with that idea? And how do you make it?
My parents ARE very creative, makes for fun times when all the grandkids are over. All you do is buy 2 big painter's drop cloths at Home Depot, duck tape them together, and fill it with water. So much fun for the kids, and I liked it too:)
That's hilarious. Why does it not surprise me at all? I love your parents!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your parents are so creative! How did you come up with that idea? And how do you make it?
My parents ARE very creative, makes for fun times when all the grandkids are over. All you do is buy 2 big painter's drop cloths at Home Depot, duck tape them together, and fill it with water. So much fun for the kids, and I liked it too:)
That's hilarious. Why does it not surprise me at all? I love your parents!
Post a Comment