I take no credit for this geniusness. Clancy is the brains in this family and found a great solution to the "I don't want to sit in the cart meltdown" She's happy, I'm happy. And that means Clancy is happy.
Win. Win. (Pause) Win.
*Winner for who knows what show I quoted.
*I doubled checked how to spell genius because I would feel very stupid if I spelled it wrong. Luckily I spelled it right but...
geniusness is not a word. It is in the urban dictionary though, close enough.
*Leave a comment, even though Clancy NEVER blogs he LOVES when people comment and since comments on this post will just send him through the roof, I wouldn't mind the favor.

11 comments:
I know that face. That is the same look that she gives me. She must have been looking at some random stranger at walmart.
Kelly
But really. That is pure genius. Violet just wants us to hold her while she pushes the cart. It is no bueno. When do you move? We need a play date!
I've seen several ways for kids to ride in the cart but this is a first. I'm jealous that your daughter even goes in the cart. I'm to the point where I try to go to the store only when I can leave her at home. That way I can keep the hair on my head. :)
The Office?? She is adorable and I think this is hilarious! She is getting so big and I'm sure she'll love her new sibling:) Clancy sounds a lot like Tom!!
I am totally gonna have to try this with Olivia. She always has a meltdown when I need her to sit in the seat of shopping carts.
I love this! haha awesome idea!
I LOVE that idea! That is very genius!
Very smart! I will for sure try this with Beckham. The grocery store is always a struggle.
That's got to be Michael Scott, right?
This really is a fabulous idea. I've never seen this done before!
We say win win.. win all the time :) love the office! And I will have to keep this cart arrangement in mind. Brilliant :)
haha best idea ever. I may have to steal it for Rocky...
Post a Comment